THE LOOK OF LOVE Debuts in Turkey

10155518_10153880352689572_638665703620241099_nI’m so thrilled to announce that the Turkish edition of THE LOOK OF LOVE, called “AGAPI” debuted in Turkey this week. It was the #1 bestselling new book on the market this week and is climbing all of the bestseller charts. I’ve been busy doing a bunch of interviews for Turkish media and my lovely publisher, who I signed a new three-book deal with recently, is offering the chance for five readers in Turkey to win an evening out with me when I visit Istanbul this coming November. (Wow, right?!) I’m so grateful to my lovely Turkish readers and so excited for everyone to read this story!

signature-1

• February 6, 2015
    BETÜL

I’m so excited 🙂 Your books are perfect, and I read it all

• February 14, 2015

Thanx! Love your books. Please keep writing

• February 14, 2015
    özlem

We really like Reading you.. Hope to meet in here Türkiye

• February 15, 2015
    Deren Ece

Dear Sarah Jio,
    First of all , I must say that I am in love with all of your novels and the characters you design. The stories are alive and I always find myself as one. But I would like to ask something about the change of the publisher, if not private. Was the need for changing so urgent:(( The translation and the book style of Arkadya was much more better than Pena , in my poor opinion. But I believe in AGAPİ ; that it will enhance your soul and nobility…
    Best wishes, xo. Ece

• February 15, 2015
    Deren Ece

Dear Sarah Jio,
    First of all , I must say that I am in love with all of your novels and the characters you design. The stories are alive and I always find myself as one. But I would like to ask something about the change of the publisher, if not private. The translation and the book style of Arkadya was much more better than Pena , in my poor opinion. But I believe in AGAPİ ; that it will enhance your soul and nobility…
    Best wishes, xo. Ece

• February 20, 2015
    Zehra

İ love you sarah jio…

• February 20, 2015
    Elif Demirel

Hello Mrs Jio .. Böğürtlen Kışı ( BlackBerry Winter) a perfect book…Read it with my tears …Thank you

• February 23, 2015
    safiye kıran

Sevgili sarah jio agapi yi dün gece bitirdim harika bir kitap ama son bölüm de kafamı karıştıran birsey oldu Jane Williams görevlendirilenildiginde 29 yaşında değilmi ydi kitabın sonunda 63 yaşında olduğunu yazmışsınız görevi grace verme zamanı geldiğine göre grace 29 yaşında peki aradan 29 yıl geçiyor sa Jane 59 yaşında olması gerekmiyor mu?

• March 7, 2015
    Zelal

I know all of your books by heart.My mum and I love reading your books.I just wanted you to know that your books has become a bridge in our relationship. We are looking forward to see you in the blok fair.Greetings from İstanbul.

• March 12, 2015
    yesim

Hi Sarah…
    I really hope to be one of the lucky people who will able to meet you in Istanbul. Like every of your books I also read Agapi and really liked it. There is just one thing… I did not read the English version but in the turkish version I could not understand how Jane can be 29 in 2012 and 64 in 2042. It’s probably a translation error. like DEREN ECE said I also prefered ARKADYA’s book style than PENA’s but anyway the most important thing is to read you and I wish to read you soon again. Thank you for all your work that make me dream of Seattle each time 🙂

• April 3, 2015

Dear Sarah Jio , YOU Introductions to OCCASION THAT PERSON WAS MY STUDENTS AFTER START READING BOOKS I could not put , I finished your RIGHT EXCEPT TO FOUR BOOK , now ‘ RAIN AFTER ‘ I have been reading your his book . THEN ‘ AGAPE the ‘ BOOK I READ your NAMED . I BRIEF FAN YOU AND ME PICTURE teacher. SUBJECT your BOOK ME appeals .

• April 8, 2015
    Jackie Humbert

I’m not one who writes to authors, but I just finished reading Goodnight June. An amazing book and there have only been a few books I have read more than once, this will be another. I have read a few of your books and loved them all, but this hands down is my favorite. Thank you for sharing your great gift with us.

• April 19, 2015
    Sevil

Dear Sarah,
    I am a 75 year old lady living in Turkey. I love your books and I have read them all. I find your novels very fascinating and I am looking forward to reading your new books to come.
    Sevil

• June 22, 2015
    Armagan

Hi Sarah,
    I was not a person that likes reading book all the time. Actually I hated reading before I started to read your first book called Violets of March. It has a realy un-put-downable story. I am realy thanks to you that you made me a book guy :))
    Sincerely,
    Armagan Uysal

• July 20, 2015
    Maria Izabel

Adoro seus livros , li” Violetas de Março”. e acabei de ler” Neve na Primavera”.
    Espero que mais livros sejam publicado aqui no Brasil. Moro em Curitiba – Paraná. Obrigada por nos proporcionar momentos de alegria, quando leio viajo e me transporto no local de casa cena. abraços Izabel

• August 29, 2015
    Sezen demircan

Dear Sarah,

I just finished your “Good bye June” book and I want you to thank you bring us such an amazing and hearthwarming book. I dont know how I read last 25 pages. İts really touches my hearth. It will be a big honour to meet you. But how can we attend to this?? Thank you again..

Loves
    Sezen..

• September 11, 2015
    Haticenur

Hi Sarah,
    I love you and books. “Agapi” is perfect. I look forward to your new book.

• September 12, 2015
    Ece

Hey Sarah!!Sarah I really loVe you so much . I want to be an author in the future and you are my idol . I heard that you are coming to Istanbul,Turkey and I’m really upset.Because I live in Izmir,Turkey and I’m a huge fan of you.I read all of your books.
    SENDING YOU SO MUCH LOVE <3

• September 12, 2015
    Ece

Please come to IZMIR

• September 12, 2015
    Ece

Hi Sarah ! I am a 14 year old and I’m living in Turkey,Izmir.First of all , I must say that I am in love with all of your books and the characters you design. The stories are alive and I always find myself as one.I read all of them but BLACKBERRY WINTER really affected me . I hope I will become an author like you one day.
    Sending you so much love
    Ece <3

• September 28, 2015
    Aytül

I think I am the best fan of your books and one day I really want to meet with you LOVEU AND YOUR BOOKS 4ever

• October 23, 2015
    ceyda

i and my mother really love your books. When we went the bookstore, we think in the same time ”buy it but i read it first”. We hope you will come to Turkey. We really want to meet you and we fall in love with your books.

• January 16, 2016
    Lois Lohn

I’ve read and enjoyed all of your books. Some more than others. I’m eagerly awaiting your next book.

• February 12, 2016
    Joan Kelly

I loved each and every book of yours….so glad to know you will be coming out with another one soon!