An Amazing Day for The Violets of March

Today was an incredible day for The Violets of March. The amazing team at SheReads chose my novel as their September book club pick (such an honor!) and as a result, Violets suddenly skyrocketed up the charts on Amazon.com and elsewhere (a friend called to tell me that a bookstore in her city was sold out!). And, I practically fell off my chair when I spotted my book on a list with The Help (you know, the book that’s been on the bestseller list for about a century, now!). On the Amazon.com Movers and Shakers List, my book—for a brief second—surpassed The Help in its climb upward. If you blinked, you missed it, but it was a very exciting moment for a first time author to see the little book I created share space with such a noteworthy title.

Wow.

Thank you for celebrating with me!

• September 6, 2011

congrats! you must be thrilled!!!!

• September 6, 2011

Okay, you have twisted my arm 🙂 I only recently connected with you through Proverbs 31 Ministries. I just downloaded this book on my Kindle. My time is limited as a 3 day 12-hour shift RN and working on my MSN online. However, my brain needs to take a breather. Tag. You’re it!

• September 6, 2011

Wow! Wow! Wow! Congrats! I am just beaming with excitement for you!

• September 6, 2011
    Meredith

That is SO exciting! Congratulations. I bought your book in the Seattle airport Hudson News store a few weeks ago. It was exciting to see it there too!

• September 6, 2011
    Amy Saucer

There is a WAIT list to check it out at our library in Albuquerque, NM!!

• September 6, 2011

Wow! Congratulations, Sarah! I am thrilled for you! Violets is next up in my stack, and I’m so looking forward to finally reading this book I’ve been hearing such wonderful praise about.

• September 22, 2011
    Shelly

I loved the dual story line in The Violets in March! I loved the book it was to the point I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for The Bungalow to come out! I think I have found my new favorite author! Thank you Sarah!